· Firstly take your papers and choose two designs you like best. Trim off the manufacturers strip on the bottom edge
· Next cut 2 strips 8” x 4” from each piece of patterned paper
· Now score 2” in from both ends on all 4 pieces and fold back and forth for a nice even score
· Now place 2 identical pieces face down
· Place the other 2 pieces horizontally across
· Add a small square of double sided tape to the 4 corners and adhere the top 2 pieces to the bottom 2 pieces
· You can now see how the card folds. At this point decide if you want a front and back
· Start decorating your card with flower punches , stamping and embellishments. Use the centre panels to add pictures and bulkier embellishments.
· Finally add some ribbon along the top and bottom edges and tie. Pop into an envelope and send to the lucky receiver!!
Anna Louise bowkis is a regular contributor to UK scrapbook magazines. She also teaches regularly in the UK and has recently returned from teaching in the States.
You can visit Anna’s blog at www.scrappingtonight.blogspot.com